EA Sports‘ has begun FIFA 21 strongly with it releasing today. Alongside Ones to Watch players in packs, there are also special cards to earn in Objectives and SBCs. The first Objectives players is Liverpool’s Diogo Jota. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Ones to Watch Jota objectives in FIFA 21.
Jota is nice and well rounded. He’s not as fast as you’d like and not as good in front of goal, but his stats are fine for the start of the game. However, with a five-star weak foot, a couple of upgrades could see him become excellent and one of the best Premier League players in the game.
Also, since Liverpool often play well, there’s every chance that he’ll get an upgrade or two this season. Below are the challenges you need to complete.
How to Complete Ones to Watch Jota Objectives in FIFA 21
- Portuguese Pro – 300 XP, Gold Pack, & Ones to Watch Jota Loan – Score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty using Liga NOS players.
- Through Talent – 300 XP & 75+ Rated Rare Player – Assist with a through ball using Portuguese players in 4 separate Rivals matches.
- Skilled in Battle – 300 XP Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist in 5 separate Squad Battle matches on min. Professional difficulty using players with a min. 4 star Skill Moves.
- Rivals Record – 300 XP & Premium Gold Pack – Score 10 finesse goals using Premier League players.
- Premier League Performer – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score min. 2 goals per match in 5 Rivals matches using Premier League players.
The actual challenges themselves in the Ones to Watch Jota objectives aren’t difficult at all. What you’ll need to decide on is what players you want to use to complete them quickly.
Jota himself is the obvious option for the Through Talent and Rivals Record challenges, as he will count for both, but you can also use Bruno Fernandes if you’ve got a lot of coins. Bernardo Silva will also work. If you score finesse goals with the player and assist in the same game, you’ll get two objectives ticked off at once.
If you use them in a Premier League squad too, you’ll get the bottom one ticked off also.
Finally, for the Squad Battles based Ones to Watch Jota Objectives, use someone like Rafa, who’s both from the Liga Nos and has a four star weak foot.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Ones to Watch Jota objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.