The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
The PS5 is going in and out of stock at several retailers–mostly out of stock–but if you haven’t managed to track a system down yet, all hope is not lost. GameStop has a limited number of systems available via bundles today, and this won’t be the last PS5 restock we see from the retailer in 2020.
Three bundles are available now and all of them are more expensive than the base PS5 package. One comes with two controllers, a camera, PlayStation Store credit and a PlayStation Plus membership for $690, while another includes the two controllers, PlayStation Plus membership, camera, and copies of Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Demon’s Souls for $830. If you choose the bundle that swaps out the camera for a headset, it’ll run you $850.
- The Best Gaming Deals For Black Friday 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5, And Xbox One/Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Walmart Announces PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Date And Time For Black Friday
- PS5 And Xbox Series X Will Be Available In GameStop Stores On Black Friday
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com